Along with our transportation partners, the CCTID is working on multiple projects to improve safety, ease congestion and expand access to business and retail destinations throughout Clermont County.
Here’s what’s keeping us busy:
- Amelia West Main Intersection Improvements (SR 125 at Woodlands Drive)
- Clepper Lane Extension
- Eastbound SR 32 Travel Lane Improvements – GlenEste-Withamsville Road to Olive Branch-Stonelick Road (managed by the Ohio Department of Transportation)
- Ninemile-Tobasco Road Bridge Replacement
- Old SR 74 Widening, GlenEste-Withamsville Road to Schoolhouse Road + Access Improvements
- Price Road Bridge Replacement