Along with our transportation partners, the CCTID is working on multiple projects to improve safety, ease congestion and expand access to business and retail destinations throughout Clermont County.
We’ll be tackling the following projects in 2018:
- Branch Hill-Guinea Pike Widening
- Buckwheat Road Improvements
- Eastbound SR 32 Travel Lane Improvements – GlenEste-Withamsville Road to Olive Branch-Stonelick Road (managed by the Ohio Department of Transportation)
- SR 32 Improvements at Bells Lane
- Southbound I-275/SR 32 Exit – Capacity Improvements (managed by the Ohio Department of Transportation)